CZECH B1 COURSE ONLINE
Czech B1 Course Online SUMMARY
Czech B1 Course Online TEXTBOOK
In this course, you will cover the following chapters from the textbook: 1-7
Czech B1 Course Online FAQ
THE CONTENT OF THE CZECH B1 COURSE ONLINE:
- Revision: grammatical terms, grammatical gender, nominative sg., declension kdo, co + někdo, něco, nikdo, nic. Country nationality, language; Getting to know each other; Official form
- Accusative sg., personal pronouns in accusative, model for accusative pl.; Family and family relationships; In the restaurant
- Locative sg., personal pronouns in locative, model for locative pl.; Where we live; Looking for an apartment
- Genitive sg., personal pronouns in genitive, model for genitive pl.; Travel yesterday and today; Orientation
- Instrumental sg., personal pronouns in instrumental, model for instrumental pl.; Work or mission
- Dative sg., personal pronouns in dative, model for dative pl.; Celebrating birthdays, holidays and anniversaries; Wishes and congratulations
- Nominative and accusative pl.; People and things; Shops and shopping
The Czech B1 Course Online is intended for pre-intermediate students who would like to significantly expand their language skills and start the journey to master B1 level. In this tutorial, you’ll take the first step towards B1. To reach this level, you will need to complete one more, follow-up semester.
In the Czech B1 Course Online you have the opportunity to acquire correct declension and noticeably expand your vocabulary. You will fully master the use of personal pronouns and also prepare to handle various everyday situations, get acquainted with new conversational topics such as countries, nationalities, languages, getting to know each other, family relationships, communication in restaurants, housing, looking for an apartment, travel, orientation, work, holidays, celebrations, wishes and congratulations, shopping etc. During one semester, you should go through seven of the twenty lessons of the Česky krok za krokem 2 textbook.
You will learn Czech online in small groups of 3 to 7 students with an experienced and qualified teacher. The lesson always starts in the evening, after your work, so learning does not interfere with your work duties. With the Czech B1 course online, you will move a lot further and you will enjoy it!
You should speak Czech at A2 level, e.g. Česky krok za krokem 1 textbook covered.
Throughout the lesson, students are in contact with the lecturer via a web camera. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet or computer. You do not need to install anything, just click on the link and join the lesson.
Please read the 5 brief rules that apply to the group courses of the SOLARIS Language School.
We guarantee a 14-day refund period without giving any reason. For the full wording see Terms & Conditions – 9. Refund and Return policy.
When determining the appropriate level of knowledge, we base it on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR. When considering the Czech B1 Course Online you may find useful the Self-Assessment Grid related to knowledge of Czech, which can be downloaded for the relevant languages from the Council of Europe website. The Czech B1 Course Online is the first of three steps to achieve the B1 language level.
Czech B1 Course Online PROS & CONS
To purchase a group course at the SOLARIS Language School, you must first log in to your user account. If you don't have any account yet, it is very easy and intuitive to create one as a step during the purchase process. You can also go through a brief guide on How to purchase a group course.
See you in the group course of the SOLARIS Language School!