I. FUNDAMENTAL PROVISIONS
- The personal data controller pursuant to Cl. 4 Art. 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is SOLARIS Language School s.r.o. , IČO 08695598 with its registered office at Skřivaň 50, 270 21 Pavlíkov, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The contact details of the controller shall be: address: Skřivaň 50, 270 21 Pavlíkov, Czech Republic/email: firstname.lastname@example.org/phone: +420 739 369 991
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The Controller processes the personal data you have provided or the personal data that the Controller has obtained on the basis of the performance of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASONS AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The lawful ground for the processing of personal data is
- performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Cl. 6 subs. 1 point. b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Cl. 6 subs. 1 point. f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Cl. 6 subs. 1 point. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 subs. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Statute Book., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and pursuing other marketing activities.
- The controller does not automatically make individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The controller shall store personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 15 years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
Upon expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall erase the personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUBCONTRACTORS OF THE CONTROLLER)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
- involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article I of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. TERMS OF SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular by using an antivirus program, storing backups securely and using a secure access password.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Controller is entitled to change these Terms. The new version of the terms and conditions will be published on its website, or a new version of these terms will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided to the administrator.
These conditions come into effect on 25 May 2018.