We consider teaching international professionals the Czech language and culture to be our speciality.
At SOLARIS our goal is to help integrate international professionals into Czech society and increase their communication abilities in Czech and a variety of foreign languages.
Our courses are specifically designed in accordance with the requirements of your company and employees. You are the one who decides on:
- The language learning format
- The length of the course
- The place where the course will be held.
- The size of the study group
- The purpose and specific aims of the course
- The frequency of progress testing
- The communication language used in the lessons etc.
We offer the following service to our business partners:
- A free trial lesson
- A test for all students to determine their level
- We listen to your requirements and discuss specific learning formats during a diagnostic consultancy.
- The results of each student´s progress test and their individual evaluation
- Our courses are designed in accordance with the Central European Frame of Languages. All students receive a certificate officially proving competency at a specific language level at the end of their course.
- Classes do not have to be paid for if cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
- Monthly invoicing for lessons (sent before by end of month).
- We accept various employee benefit systems e.g. Sodexo, Benefit Plus etc.
- General courses in the Czech language for all levels
- Business language courses in both the Czech and English languages
- Professional language courses (Czech or English) for specific fields e.g. medicine, law etc.
- Preparatory courses for the official examination to gain Permanent Residence in the Czech Republic
- Preparatory courses for the official examination to gain Czech citizenship
- Courses in various languages taught by qualified native speakers using English as a communicative language (e.g. English, Spanish, German, Swedish).