CZECH COURSE ONLINE A1 TWICE A WEEK
Are you considering a Czech course online? Start a new chapter of your life and learn Czech with us! Are you an absolute beginner? In that case, the Czech Course Online A1 Twice a Week from the SOLARIS Language School is just for you! You do not need to worry about travel hassle. Study anywhere because this course is online! Learning has a brisk pace – two 90-minute lessons per week, which effectively and engagingly draw you into one of the key Slavic languages.
With the Czech Course Online A1 Twice a Week, you will move forward! In the course you will learn the basics of Czech grammar, master Czech transcription and pronunciation, learn to use important verbs such as být, mít, jít, jet, chtít, jíst, mít rád, jmenovat se, vědět, znát, familiarize yourself in determining the place and direction, learn to count in Czech, write an e-mail, master the past and future tense, determine the time, understand the prepositions and prefixes and develop a decent vocabulary that covers useful topics such as family, professions, food, drinks, daily routine, countries, nations, languages, free time activities, the human body and many others.
Study anywhere – lessons within the Czech Course Online A1 Twice a Week as its title suggests take place online in small groups of 3 to 7 students with an experienced and qualified tutor. You will always study in the evening, so learning does not interfere with your work duties. By completing the Czech Course Online A1 Twice a Week, you will gain a solid foundation of knowledge of the Czech language, which you can further effectively build on.
THE CZECH COURSE ONLINE A1 TWICE A WEEK DETAILS
ENTRY LEVEL OF THE COURSE: no prerequisites
COURSE TARGET: A1
TEACHING FORMAT: LIVE ONLINE
TERM: 25 Sep 2023 – 25 Jan 2024
CLASSES IN TOTAL: 32
NUMBER OF CLASSES PER WEEK: 2
CLASS LENGTH: 90 min
DAYS: Monday + Thursday
TIME: 18:30 – 20:00
MINIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 3
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 7
COURSE CONTENT: Česky krok za krokem 1 textbook – Lessons 1-8
CONTENT OF THE CZECH COURSE ONLINE A1 TWICE A WEEK
- SEZNAMUJEME SE Personal pronouns, the verb být; -á, -í and -uj conjugations in the present tense; adressing people; the verb mít; How is that written? Czech letters; Getting to know each other; Pronunciation; Formal and informal dialogues; Who is it? What is he doing?; The numbers 0 – 10; Contact information; Professions
- KDE JE TO? Grammatical gender; the nominative singular; the verbs jít and jet; adverbs expressing direction and location; Where is it? On the left, right, up, down; Writing e-mails; Numbers 10 – 1000; Locations
- JÍDLO A PITÍ Grammatical gender – revision; the accusative sg; -e conjugations in the present tense; the verbs chtít, jíst and mít rád; Food and drink – In a restaurant; An invitation for coffee
- MOJE RODINA Possessive pronouns; the verb jmenovat se; possessive adjectives; the accusative sg – revision; My family; How is he/she/it…?; The numbers 1000 – 10,000
- KDY JE TO? Talking about time; Modal verbs; The prepositions od / do; The expression rád; When is it? When will we meet?; Marina´s day; An early bird or a night owl?; Marina´s week; Daily routine
- CO JSI DNES DĚLAL/A? The past tense; The second position is Czech sentences; The locative singular; The expressing place. The question kde?; The verbs vědět x znát; What did you do today; Where were you?; When was it? Do you know who it was?; Countries, nations, languages
- DŮM A BYT Verbs with the accusative; The nominative and accusative plural; The numerals 1 and 2; The date; Houses and flats; Furnishing a flat or house; Looking for accomodations
- PLÁNUJEME VÍKEND The future tense; Expressing direction – The question kam?; “Na-verbs”; Planning our weekend; Eva and Professor Higgins; Free time activities
- LIDSKÉ TĚLO Irregular nominative plural werb forms; Personal pronouns in the dative and accusative; Accusative object-centred expressions; The prepositions pro, za, na; The human body; What do we look like?; At the doctor´s office; At the pharmacy
- MÍSTO, KDE BYDLÍME Prepositions with the genitive; The genitive singular; Expression direction – the questions odkud kam?; The place we live; Eva goes from one job to another; Invitation to visit; Shops
- NA DOVOLENÉ “Long” and “short” verbs of motion; Basic verbs of motion with the prefixes při- and od-; Prefixes and their meaning; On holiday; Travelling
- TRADIČNÍ SVÁTKY Imperfective / perfective verbs; The future tense of perfective verbs; Traditional holidays; Cleaning up; What are your plans for holidays?
THE COURSE BENEFITS
- after work classes
- online – no travel hassle – study anywhere
- noticeable progress
- qualified teacher
- friendly approach
- building confidence
PREREQUISITE FOR THE CZECH COURSE ONLINE A1 TWICE A WEEK
No prerequisites. Absolute beginners welcome. No knowledge of Czech required. Start studying the Czech course online from scratch!
TEXTBOOK FOR THE CZECH COURSE ONLINE A1 ONCE A WEEK
Lída Holá: Česky krok za krokem 1
HOW DOES AN ONLINE COURSE WORK?
Throughout the lesson, students are in contact with the teacher via a web camera. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet or computer. You do not need to install anything, just click on the link and join the lesson. Choose a Czech course online with the SOLARIS Language School!
- We reserve the right to cancel a course due to non-fulfilment of the minimum course capacity (minimum number is 3, for some courses 4 students). In this case, we will inform you of this fact no later than 3 working days before the start of the course and we are obliged to offer you an alternative solution: the possibility to attend another course, transfer the course fee to individual tuition or refund the course fee. In this case, the course fee is refundable in full.
- After the expiry of the 14day period during which we guarantee a refund under Article 9.1 of the Terms and Conditions, you will no longer be entitled to a refund of the course fee in the event of obstacles on your part that prevent you from attending the course.
- We reserve the right to postpone the start and end of the course by 1 week if this is unavoidable for technical reasons.
- In the event that it is not possible to provide lessons for serious reasons, we are entitled to choose an alternative way of providing teaching. You will be notified of this fact in advance.
- We reserve the right to refuse or additionally exclude from the course a student who violates the basic principles of civil coexistence.
14 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
For the full wording see Terms & Conditions.